Your background is more important when you want to be admitted at American InterContinental University and it is more than treated as a transcript. AIU college admission process is very important and every information shared by the applicant is important for the university to expand its collective personality. The admission process is also a way for the university to promote and share dreams, goals and perspectives to the applicants.
AIU college admission process has several requirements that applicants must accomplish to be enrolled at AIU. These requirements must be presented by transfer applicants and first-time students:
- Must fill out the admission application form.
- Together with the submission of application form, a fee of $50 must be paid.
- Provide high school graduation attestation or its equivalent.
- Applicant must undergo an interview which is arranged by the AIU Admission Advisor.
- For students whose native language is not English, they must submit a proof of English proficiency such as TOEFL and the like before admission or arrival.
AIU college admission process is simplified for the applicants to concentrate more on their goals and not on submitting all the requirements and waiting for the process to be finished. With the help of AIU’s Admission Advisor, you are assured that you will be guided through all the way for you to accomplish your goals and reach your dreams. No need to be going to the office or campus just to fill out the application form because all of these can be accomplished online.